List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Help with article: Summer of Code wrap-up
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-04 15:50:18

On 9/4/07, Thiago Macieira <thiago@kde.org> wrote:
> Dear people with article skills :-)
>
> We need to write a small article wrapping up our participation in this year's
> Summer of Code. The KOffice team has already started with the article:
> http://dot.kde.org/1188249220/
>
> and we're doing the "Students behind KDE" series.
>
> But we need a general article for the other projects. There are still ~30
> projects that deserve a mention.
>
> I was going to write a small article, but I can't seem to find the time to do
> it. So I am asking for some help: can someone write it? I'm available to
> answer queries about the details and so are the mentors and students. It
> doesn't have to be very long or nearly as detailed as the KOffice article.
>
> One more thing: Google wants to publish the article too in their SoC blog.

I'm pretty busy lately, and I should spend time on my study. but for
someone who is interested in this, the beta 2 article also has some
stuff and links to soc things. It's like half the article is written
already, or even more (counting the KOffice stuff).

If things really don't work out, I'm willing to help, but not do all
the stuff - simply no time.