List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Napoleon
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-17 18:41:23

On Friday 17 August 2007 09:41:58 am Wade Olson wrote:
> http://troy-at-kde.livejournal.com/6059.html
>
> Troy recently posted on this topic.  FWIW, if people are going to slim
> down Konqueror into a thinner file browser Dolphin, then it seems
> sensible that the web browsing side would be done as well (a la
> thinning Mozilla to Firefox).

cute. whoever are the webkit people that want to be writing the browser but
don't want to duplicate the efforts that troy mentions in this blog are bunch
of damn pussies and are just as irrelevant as a bible on a gangbang.

discussing the name of the non-existant browser, due to the fact that people
would like to write non-existent browser but are afraid that other
non-existant browser will duplicate their non-existent effort is definitely
up there on the "doh" scale.

what we need is one steadfast and dedicated individual who is not afraid to
spend a lot of time on a browser not twenty wonky fuckers who just want to
ride the wave.

if we'll have sixty seven browsers based on QtWebKit - awesome. in a year only
one will be left anyway. not because it was the only one but because it was
the best. and what's more important than that browser is the individual
behind. people who write something in secrecy in the open source /community/
don't have the right to complain about twenty or more apps duplicating their
efforts and people too afraid to duplicate efforts of others to implement
their dreams will never succeed.