List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: KDE 4 review
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () kdab ! net>
Date:       2007-08-03 8:51:22

Hi guys,

can you answer Alexandru?

Thanks,

Kalle

Dear Mister Dalheimer,

My Name is Alexandru Octavian Duliu and I'm a student at the Technical
University of Munich, Department of Computer Science.

I am also working at the editorial office of the students Magazine
/*impulsiv*/ (of the students representation of the faculties:
mathematics, physics and computer science). As very many of our readers
are using the K Desktop Environment (we are also using it on our Linux
Clients), we would very much like to do an article on the upcoming
release of KDE4. Some of us are already using the Alpha2 Release and
reviewing its performance, features, usability, etc. We are already
preparing questions and remarks but at this moment we do not know to
whom we could send them.

This I why we would like to ask you, how we can proceed further?

Our submission deadline is the 24 September so we would like to do the
do the review/interview around the beginning of September, just after
the release of Beta2.

I would like to thank you for your time and we eagerly await your reply.

Best Regards,

Alexandru Duliu

--
Matthias Kalle Dalheimer