List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] How to write about KDE
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-08-03 21:31:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,

Today I thought how usefull it might be for journalists who want to write
about KDE to have a list of places to look for information. So I went and
wrote the attached document. It's not complete - most notably is missing
information to write about less technical things like how the community
functions.

Anyway, I would like comments on:
- how usefull is it
- if it's usefull, where can I put it, and how to advertise it
- comments on and additions to the text itself.

Greetings,

Jos Poortvliet