List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Which Templates do we need?
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-02-20 17:08:59

On Saturday 17 February 2007 05:24:05 pm Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Hi Joseph,
>
> Sorry that I took a bit. I had to install kdissert first, and it somehow
> slipped out of my mind while my gentoo was compiling...
>
> In text-form your template list could then be:
>
> For websites:
> - An about page
> - A page with the goals of the program/group.
>
> For Press releases:
> - KDE Application release
> - KDE Release
>
> For each: Release Promotion:
> - For the Press
> - For Developers
> - For Users
>

> Printed Materials:
> - Information Packets (what's that?)
> - Business Cards (designer and texter - For the texter: slogan and the gist
> of the information)
> - Postcards (designer and texter)
> - Flyers.
>
> Some others of of these will need a designer and a texter (for example the
> websites), but we can already create template-texts for the designers.
>
> Is there something missing? (this goes to all!)
>
> Best wishes,
> Arne

That about sums it up (gah - I could have exported to text if you didnt have
kdissert! ;) off the top of my head.

Sorry I haven't been available the past week or so, things have been hectic
(as always, as it is for everyone here) but I've got some time coming up and
planning on pushing a bit.

There are some handbooks and notes on various sites, I still can't find that
email... its somewhere amidst way-too-many sent mails ;)

-Joe

--
-Joseph M. Gaffney

"A Rainbow of Skyward Danger!"