List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] In need for name of a project
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () web ! de>
Date:       2007-02-02 22:11:36

Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 22:07 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> An hour ago, when looking at the other KDE project names, the term
> "Vivid"
> came up. Hey, I think that would be it (don't ask me why, it's more a
> feeling). :)
>
> But Google knows a lot of usages of that term (don't even look for
> vivid.org ;) in the computer and software world already. That proposes
> trademark trouble. Unless I call it KDE Vivid, perhaps?
>
> What do you think/know here?

How about "Vivid Patterns" or "Vivid Loom", "Vivid flow", "vivid swarm"?

OK, I know that "vivid flow" doesn't say anything, but only transfers
feeling...

How about  a mix: Xalki? It removes (to me) the strange sonding "lxi" as well
as the "Kh" (which feels to me like coughing).
Some google hits:
- http://wb.pauker.at/VIP/aGaPi23/kate/3226?source=anzeige
- http://sig.aqstats.com/13471590.png
- - http://www.aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=13471590#nav