List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Proposal to form a promotion text team
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () web ! de>
Date:       2007-01-17 0:34:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

El Miércoles, 17 de Enero de 2007 00:56, Tom Chance escribió:
> Ahoy,
>
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 23:35, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> > - release notes
>
> Just to jump in here a moment, I'm sure this is unfair on Arne,

I think it's most important to discuss this, so it doesn't feel unfair to me,
but thanks for caring!

And also thanks for the input, Tom!

I had thought to do this as soon as we know, for which kinds of documents we
need templates, but it can sure be done before that.
I still hope, someone will step up for finding the tasks for the different
areas, as my time is quite short at the moment (we're on the verge of getting
the active fight running for keeping the university free).

Best wishes,
Arne