List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article - Decibel release
From:       Nathan Ogden <nathanogden76 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-15 17:48:56

Wade Olson wrote:
> All,
>
> In the email thread below, we were very close (it seems) 4 weeks ago
> to a large artile on Decibel.
>
> Is that still in process?

Yes. Sorry for the delay. I have basically written a draft for the first
2 sections. School has happened here. We are starting our spring
semester so I have to get ready for registration.

I have not yet received a response from Eva regarding the questions we
were hoping she would answer.

Also, I recently tried to communicate with Tobias with no success.
> There have recently been two "On the road to KDE 4" articles on the
> Dot, can we get some synergistification here?

I was hoping to be able to post all 4 sections at once. However, for the
sake of time, should we pursue another plan?

> On 12/18/06, Nathan Ogden <nathanogden76@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Wade Olson wrote:
> >
> > > That's great to hear.
> > >
> > > Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions involving revision or Dot
> > > submission.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >

> > > Wade
> > Thanks. I fully intend to make full use of this resource. :)
> >
> > Also, I will be continuing communication with Tobias to get his
> > perspective in the process.
> >
> > Nathan

Nathan