Wade Olson wrote: > All, > > In the email thread below, we were very close (it seems) 4 weeks ago > to a large artile on Decibel. > > Is that still in process? > Yes. Sorry for the delay. I have basically written a draft for the first 2 sections. School has happened here. We are starting our spring semester so I have to get ready for registration. I have not yet received a response from Eva regarding the questions we were hoping she would answer. Also, I recently tried to communicate with Tobias with no success. > There have recently been two "On the road to KDE 4" articles on the > Dot, can we get some synergistification here? > I was hoping to be able to post all 4 sections at once. However, for the sake of time, should we pursue another plan? > > On 12/18/06, Nathan Ogden wrote: > >> Wade Olson wrote: >> >>> That's great to hear. >>> >>> Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions involving revision or Dot >>> submission. >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> >>> Wade >> Thanks. I fully intend to make full use of this resource. :) >> >> Also, I will be continuing communication with Tobias to get his >> perspective in the process. >> >> Nathan >> Nathan _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.