List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Top 6 KDE Programs You've Probably Never Heard Of
From:       Dark Apostrophe <darkapostrophe () linuxp2p ! com>
Date:       2006-12-23 22:15:23

Sorry, I renamed it with mv. Forgot that s was spreadsheet. :P
Attached a new version, one with a corrected name. :)

On Saturday 23 December 2006 21.34, Dark Apostrophe wrote:
> Here's a rough draft of an article I've written. Top 6 KDE apps=
 you've
> probably never heard of, as the message title says. I attached=
 it as an
> OASIS OpenDocument file. Tell me what you think. :)

Have you really written an article using a spreadsheet program?=
 :-)

Note: .ods is the OpenDocument Spreadsheet format.  You probably=
 mean .odt --
the text format -- instead. As it is, the attachment doesn't open=
 properly.

=09-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:    =

                          |      "After three days without=
 programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."     =

                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of=