List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Marketing Meeting next week
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-20 17:24:24

[ Adriaan de Groot, Mo., 20. Nov. 2006 16:07 ]
> They are all hung up in the moderation queue, since it turns out that we
> have only one moderator for -promo and he's apparently asleep. Or at work.
> Or otherwise prevented from passing the messages on.

Yes, I have been away for a few days.

I have now added Sebastian to the admin interface.

It would be great if I could also add you and maybe two or three other
volunteers.

I am not really involved with marketing and would like to concentrate on
moderating the accessibility lists only.

Olaf