[ Adriaan de Groot, Mo., 20. Nov. 2006 16:07 ] > They are all hung up in the moderation queue, since it turns out that we > have only one moderator for -promo and he's apparently asleep. Or at work. > Or otherwise prevented from passing the messages on. Yes, I have been away for a few days. I have now added Sebastian to the admin interface. It would be great if I could also add you and maybe two or three other volunteers. I am not really involved with marketing and would like to concentrate on moderating the accessibility lists only. Olaf _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.