List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] [5/8] Using and opening Communication channels
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-20 9:44:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[ This email is part of the email storm we prepare the KDE4 Branding Meeting
in Darmstadt with. Please give feedback on the content and modus operandi
before wednesday. This is also a means to ask for input from those that are
not able to take part in the meeting itself. ]

Keyquestion
------------

How can we convey our keymessages to our target groups?

We have:
- the community itself
- press channel
- kde-announce
- dot
- planetkde
- personal relations (I get a lot of private emails from press people)
- t-shirts / merchandising schwag

- movie spots
--
sebas

We promote free software as an ethical and social issue. Computer users should
always have the freedom to share and change the software they use. It's wrong
to try to stop someone. - Richard M. Stallman