List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Final draft of 3.5.4 release - translate please!
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-07-24 18:52:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 19:31, luned́ 24 luglio 2006, Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> A Diumenge 23 Juliol 2006 10:41, Giovanni Venturi va escriure:
> > Alle 09:30, domenica 23 luglio 2006, Stephan Binner ha scritto:
> > >   July 24th, 2006: Tagging KDE 3.5.4
> > >
> > > it does NOT mean KDE 3.5.4 will be released on this date but will be
> > > tagged.

> > Of course. Can we syncronize on the release data? I've the announce ready
> > for KDE Italia. Can be reasonable 31 July 2006? If not that I hope to
> > receive an "ok the date is..." at least on this list. I'd like to spread
> > it in the correct date via the website and reporting it on the Italian
> > portals.
>
> I wonder why did you not send the URL as i requested in the mail sent to
> translators so we can have it centralized.

What URL? I did not received your email, but Nicola told me to let you know
the URL where we will release the announce. I'm going to send you with a
private email.
In any case I did not intended that. With "syncronize the release" I intend to
fix the date in the HTML/PHP code of the announce. Now I've written 2 August
as suggested by Stephan Binner, but I wait a confirm by someone else.
The Italian translation is into the CMS now but is not accessible because it's
unpublished.
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.5