List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Final draft of 3.5.4 release - translate please!
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-07-24 17:45:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 11:53, luned́ 24 luglio 2006, Martijn Klingens ha scritto:
> On Monday 24 July 2006 09:58, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> > In the text you still say 10 features and 100+ bugfixes. I just grepped
> > the file again, currently we have 27 features and 153 bugfixes (more
> > bugfixes will be commited later, so about 160-170 will be listed in the
> > final changelog).
> > So stating "over 20 features and 160 bugfixes" not only sounds better, it
> > is even closer to reality :)
>
> Are you guys aware that the draft was already sent to translators and that
> they won't like it if you're going to change the text once again?
>
> What about sticking with Tom's version for now? There's life after 3.5.4.
> Last minute rush work IMNSHO hurts more than it helps.
>
> My 2 cents.
Well If has to be changed just 10 in 20 and 100+ in 160 I don't think can be a
huge problem, maybe to resyncronize the translation could be, the time is not
the best... A lot of people is going to leave their home for holidays or in
any case don't want to change anything else, mmm... Well we could try and
inform them?
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.5