List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Final draft of 3.5.4 release - translate please!
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-07-23 8:41:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 09:30, domenica 23 luglio 2006, Stephan Binner ha scritto:
>   July 24th, 2006: Tagging KDE 3.5.4
>
> it does NOT mean KDE 3.5.4 will be released on this date but will be
> tagged.
>
> > It's a real pain when a web site leaks it early, especially if the
> > mirrors aren't ready!
Of course. Can we syncronize on the release data? I've the announce ready for
KDE Italia. Can be reasonable 31 July 2006? If not that I hope to receive
an "ok the date is..." at least on this list. I'd like to spread it in the
correct date via the website and reporting it on the Italian portals.

It's important insert "exit();" in the PHP code as you kde-promo people did so
to avoid fake release announcement ons on the Internet portals as I've seen
in the last announcements on some Italian website... I hope it will be used
for all announcement release.
I think we can add also "Umbrello supports now Java language better" so to
spread the use of this application. I've seen in the Changelog 6 bug fix on
the Java support in this application. Is it too late to add this?
Great work. Thank you,
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.5