List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE-Quarterly
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2006-07-15 19:41:57

Hi

Sorry I did not speak up earlier. I think this is a very good
idea. Since there are many people not able to follow KDE
developments and events on a daily basis.

planetkde.org and work with the assumption one can constantly
watch KDE information channels. So an information channel
communicating the developments of the last weeks and months is
very needed IMHO.

I got the outside view the last months. And this is one thing I
really missed.

I am not able to contribute timewise ATM, but this is definitely
something I have motivation to help with.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.

(Please be aware of the key people of the marketing efforts being
on vacation, writing thesis, or attending conferences ATM).

	Rainer