List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] First draft of 3.5.4 release?
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-07-07 7:41:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag 06 Juli 2006 22:15 schrieb Giovanni Venturi:
> Ok, but was ok what I attached in the last email? Was useful my announce or
> simply I lost my time :(? I'd like to get some opinions if possible.

Here you need to  use an entity

  <li>Add support for the next gnokii version (>= 0.6.13).</li>
                                                                      ^^^

Make that one item:

  <li>Add *.tor pattern for bittorrent mimetype.</li>
  <li>Add x-mplayer2 (Microsoft media) mimetype.</li>

Typo (Cente_r_)
  <li>Make CDROM info available in Control Centre.</li>

Context missing
  <li>Add support for Fedora Core 5.</li>

Which game? Isn't it "undone"?
  <li>Reenable hint after game was lost and undoed.</li>

Which app?
  <li>Add DCOP calls setFont() and font().</li>
  <li>Hint the selected search provider.</li>

Ok, then
"For a total of 19 new features and more than 107 bugs fixed."

Better: "Over 10 new features and more than 100 bugs fixed" or something. Of
those listed features not all are real features. And for the final bug count
lets wait until KDE is tagged and the changelog is updated.

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus