List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Hacks on the Dot
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-04 1:22:21

On 3 July 2006 10:00, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> * Middle clicking on back/forward/up to open the respective page in a new
> window or ctrl-middle click for a new tab.

Hah! This one is cool! I didn't know it!

*In the same vein, (ctrl-)middle-clicking on a bookmark in the bookmarktoolbar
item opens it in new tab/window.

*The bookmark manager has statistics.

*The history sidebar is extremely useful sometimes, to recover a particular
URL on a huge site previously visited.

* kget target (kget in general deservers more praise)

* juk full-collection id3 editing.

* kmail systray icon with number of new messages

* forwarding a message by drag-dropping it from kmail's messages view to the
composer window.

* attaching files to a message-in-composer by drag-dropping them from a
konqueror window.

* exif in konqueror with the metabar sidebar (and many other infos there too,
depending on file)

* digikam html album exporting and other batch image editing

heh... one has material for years. Gotta put this stuff up weekly or even more
frequently.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna@kde.org .. http://www.kde.org