List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] What ability do I have to use 'Javascript' for part
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-03 17:41:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Okay, I have being being with working with Nuno on concepts and issues,
sometime soon he will be making the mockup, or the Oxygen style to make it
look pretty. Here is the address for it. For a note, this is the popup thing
that uses the javascript:

http://bsay.co.uk/kde/test2.html

The close button doesn't currently display right in iexplorer, because of
the use of "float:right" and therefore this is just a preview of its
capabilities. It would be useful if you could comment on it. For instance
should it have a set or proportional width?

I hope to tidy it up within the next few days.

Luke Parry