List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Hacks on the Dot
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-03 1:00:10

On 2 July 2006 04:06, Ahmed Saad wrote:
> Atop of my head now (those I can start writing)
>
> 1) Taking and Exchanging Notes With KDE (KNotes, BasKet, ?)
> 2) Finding Help with KIO Slaves (man:, info:, help:, ?)
> 3) Simple file encryption with KGPG
>
> are they appropriate? any more suggestions?

Yes. Yes:

1) something (or many somethings ;-) about konqueror profiles
2) network transparency (fish: vnc:/, rdp:/, smb:/)
3) internet shortcuts
4) interesting dcop scripts (maybe build a collection of contributed scripts
somewhere too)
5) skillfully using konqueror's identifier string

etc.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna@kde.org .. http://www.kde.org