List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] What ability do I have to use 'Javascript' for part
From:       "Luke Parry" <parry.luke () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 22:13:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Actually, it is possible to just use some DOM scripting, therefore based on
the two different situations, I could have it either way, on hover or on
click. However I still would like to know if Javascript could be used on
KDE.org websites. One reason I would like to know is that in the future
there could be a font changer script, on the homepage to increase the
fontsize throughout the whole page.

Luke Parry