List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] What ability do I have to use 'Javascript' for part
From:       "Luke Parry" <parry.luke () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 21:27:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I stated earlier in the mailing lists, what I intended to do, unless what I
described was sent to the wrong one. I will quickly describe it now; when
the user (clicks / or puts their mouse over the link), a popup speech bubble
will come up. This will have a screenshot, and a small description to
demonstrate "What KDE is" more activly than words.

The problem is, whether putting the mouse over a link, may make it hard and
difficult for the user to keep up the popup. To describe it as a word,
"usability", and needs to be easily accessible.

I'll define a popup as a <span> or <div> that is on a layer: so I don't
confuse anyone thinking that it starts in a new browser window. I have
included an Inkscape Mockup to visiblally show what I intend.

Luke Parry