List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] "What is KDE Page " Version 2 - Luke Parry ,
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-23 21:47:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Once the information has been fully checked, I will try to arrange for some
icons to be created. I would imagine that the Oxygen Team is busy, but I
will contact Nuno or Ken and see if they may be able to fit it in, over a
period of a week. Possibly KDE-artists might lend a hand, but I don't lately
like the 'tango' speficated icons on the homepage. Otherwise I will have to
create them myself.

An idea I want to experiment and create, to make the page dynamic is having
'popouts' come up, when the user puts a mouse over a link. This could reveal
a screenshot with a description. This may just involve css and xhtml, but
may need java script, but if I can get a demo made to demonstrate, it would
improve the page  a great deal. Otherwise it will involve links to a
screenshot relevant to that topic.

Luke Parry