List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] "What is KDE Page " Version 2 - Luke Parry ,
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-22 15:22:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I posted the same version earlier as in this message and I presume that no
one looked at it, as it was part of a long list of messages that wern't
related to it.  Therefore for my benefit I have resent it as a new topic.

I would be greatful if you could have another check, as I have added
sections including KOffice, Amarok, Digikam, and adding a few more details
about KDE and Konqueror. In some places I have gone over the top, but some
people like that and in some places I have placed brackets with comments
that might need resolving.

I believe there might be a few topics I have missed out, possibly for
example burning cd's. For instance without "Gnome Baker" on Gnome, burning
cd's, dvd's is a really difficult and problematic situation and might need
mentioning. However, I do want to ensure that the document doesn't get too
lengthy.

Feel free to modify or change anything on it, and reply back in some way, so
I know that it has been looked at.

Thanks Luke Parry