List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Take a look at Linux1.no
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-21 17:46:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have currently done my second draft version of the 'What is KDE'
Document".  I have included details about KOffice, Amarok, Digikam and a few
more sections related to KDE. In some places I think I have really gone over
the top on, but I am assured everyone likes that. There are a few things I
am unsure on, which I have commented in the document attached. Otherwise the
only other problem is, have I covered everything? I presume there are some
points but trying to keep it short is also necessary.

Feel free to change anything you don't think is suitable or give comments
otherwise.

Thanks - Luke Parry