List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Take a look at Linux1.no
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-06-18 11:53:11

On Sunday 18 June 2006 15:45, Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> Fredag 16 juni 2006 23:41, skrev Kurt Pfeifle:

> > I suggest you find answer to *this* question first: "What are *my*
> > own, personal '10 good points' to convince a new user to choose KDE
> > when they want to try Linux?" Or even better: "...when I hear them
> > swearing about Windows?"
> I'm an engineer and I have noticed that the avarage users do not care about
> Qt, C++ nad issues like that.

Hey -- I don't see myself having said one should promote the use
of Qt, C++ and issues like that to the average user.

Hmmm... now I understand: you probably meant it like: "I, as an
engineer care about Qt, C++ etc. only. These are the only things
which make KDE worth while form *me*. But these things don't count
for avarage users."

Is it that?

Cheers,
Kurt