List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] SOS
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2006-06-09 16:38:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

We had a slightly more far flung idea in here, how to welcome first timers.
Maybe you like it (I'll simply copy it from the old Mail):

> Where would you propose the KDE banner take the person who clicks it?

A list of Options (a nicely designed page, naturally):
- First item: "Burn and Run" A LIVE-CD (Maybe Kubuntu)
- Download individual KDE-Apps || Install KDE Gnu/Linux on your Computer
(several ways with simple descriptions)
- "not quite ready yet?" Methods of getting KDE for the OS (Portage-osx, KDE
on Windows, etc.)

Some more info:

--
Unpolitisch sein