List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] SOS
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-09 15:49:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'll make this shorter, if people cannot find how to get a kde distribution
setup, there is a need of improvement on ensuring where people should go to
try it. On kde.org, it has a side link, "Try KDE", and in the middle it has
information about what kde is, but not where to start to use it.

Producing a clearer hyperlink, using an image would help direct users to
getting started with KDE, more easier than having to look through all the
hyperlinks on the side menu.

Look at gnome.org it has a full image taking over the screen, that clearly
directs the user to the correct page about the latest gnome issue. I don't
think it needs to be that big, but making it much clearer would benefit
users who want to try KDE.

- Sorry Adriaan and other people about the problem with my correct language.
This time it will be read proberly, before sent.

Regards Luke Parry