List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] dutch article about KOffice 1.5
From:       Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-08 17:25:38

That sounds great!
Is this a general IT magazine?
Regards Birger
Tirsdag 06 juni 2006 12:38, skrev Sebastian Kügler:> I just got a note from the \
editor of the dutch version of iX magazine, a> quality magazine directed to IT \
professional.>> The article is 2/3 page and has two screenshots of krita, and tells \
that> krita is at least on par with the gimp and especially geared towards the> \
professional market. On a more negative, missing .doc filters are> mentioned, \
although the article is otherwise very positive.>> I'd like to thank everybody \
involved some time ago to get the necessary> information about KOffice to the editor \
in time, and hereby notice that it> was worth it. :-) \