That sounds great! Is this a general IT magazine? Regards Birger Tirsdag 06 juni 2006 12:38, skrev Sebastian Kügler:> I just got a note from the editor of the dutch version of iX magazine, a> quality magazine directed to IT professional.>> The article is 2/3 page and has two screenshots of krita, and tells that> krita is at least on par with the gimp and especially geared towards the> professional market. On a more negative, missing .doc filters are> mentioned, although the article is otherwise very positive.>> I'd like to thank everybody involved some time ago to get the necessary> information about KOffice to the editor in time, and hereby notice that it> was worth it. :-) _______________________________________________This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.