List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Events calendar, was: Re: [mm-meeting] K5M ?
From:       Lars_D._Noodén <lars () umich ! edu>
Date:       2006-06-06 11:32:49

Sure.  I can set up an RSS feed for events tagged with the keyword KDE and
feed to you.  The HTML interface already works that way

 	http://www.horologiummirabileliberatum.info/c/past.pl/keyword=KDE

I might have time to fix the RSS before I go on holidays.

Or I'm happy to feed from your site.

Or we can cross-feed.

-Lars
Lars Nooden (lars@umich.edu)
 	On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog ...
 	... until you start barking.