List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Getting extra events section requirements
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2006-06-05 12:51:24

Ahoy,

Quoting Tuomas Nurmi <outolumo@iki.fi>:
> Tom Chance kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Monday 29 May 2006 19:24):
> > In the meantime it'd be good to brainstorm the requirements a bit more. To
> > elaborate on Barbara's description, here's how volunteer participation will
> > work: We will be able to "attach" tasks to events, and then use them to
> > track things like "Promotional materials needed" and "People attending".
> > People can then sign up to tasks and discuss them in the comments.
>
> Will the event calendar be usable via Kontact?

Drupal already provides an iCal file for the calendar, but not in the
sense that
you'll be able to add/edit events from Kontact. Somebody would need to code or
fund the coding of such a feature.

Regards,
Tom

--
I am aware that emails to this address may be mistakenly caught as spam. If
you don't get a reasonably timely reply, please try contacting me at