Ahoy, Quoting Tuomas Nurmi : > Tom Chance kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Monday 29 May 2006 19:24): >> In the meantime it'd be good to brainstorm the requirements a bit more. To >> elaborate on Barbara's description, here's how volunteer participation will >> work: We will be able to "attach" tasks to events, and then use them to >> track things like "Promotional materials needed" and "People attending". >> People can then sign up to tasks and discuss them in the comments. > > Will the event calendar be usable via Kontact? Drupal already provides an iCal file for the calendar, but not in the sense that you'll be able to add/edit events from Kontact. Somebody would need to code or fund the coding of such a feature. Regards, Tom -- I am aware that emails to this address may be mistakenly caught as spam. If you don't get a reasonably timely reply, please try contacting me at telex4@yahoo.com _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.