List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] OpenSync interview for the dot finished
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () web ! de>
Date:       2006-05-28 17:02:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

El Lunes, 22 de Mayo de 2006 01:23, Navindra Umanee escribió:
> Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab@web.de> wrote:
> > I just saw the reformatted Verssion on the dot, and I wouldn't have
> > thought, the look could be given that much of a lift!

> This looks like Jonathan's work. Thanks!

You mean Jonathan Riddel?
I found a typo by my in the rticle, and would like to ask him, if he could correct it \

It's syncing, not synching (even though it stems from synchronizing, talk about \
english... Cornelius (OpenSync dev) corrected it, and he should know :) ).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein