List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Update Task list on SKO
From:       Joerg Hoh <joerg () joerghoh ! de>
Date:       2006-05-26 22:50:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

I'm just looking at http://www.spreadkde.org/tasks and I'm thinking, that
this pages needs some updates ... I'm missing updates, since some things
are really done right now (eg the business cards, partly Kboothbox). And
even more need a update (just thinking of the opensync stuff, I recently
read something on the dot about that, so this item is probably getting
better).

In general: How is the editing process organized? Who has the (drupal)
rights to update pages?

Jörg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife