List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] OpenSync interview for the dot finished
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-16 17:46:42

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 08:17, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> I've attached the Interview in plain html, in pdf and in odt and also the
> pictures used in the pdf/odt so they can be included in the Interview for
> the dot.

What do you plan to use the pdf/odt for? If you want to submit it to online
sources that don't do layouting/formatting themselves then you definitely
should add more of a KDE-look to the document. It doesn't look sexy at all :)

The HTML version is probably embedded as part of a bigger page with the normal
KDE footer/header and thus doesn't have the problem.

Reason I ask is the discussion between you and Carsten that made me wonder why
you're putting so much effort in a document that as far as I can see won't be
used (i.e. the pdf version, that's not what you'd put online...) :)

--
Martijn