List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Please inform me, when the OpenSync gets on the Dot
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () web ! de>
Date:       2006-05-16 17:27:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Please inform me, as soon as the Interview is on the Dot (or when it will be
online).

I want to push out the texts for the other online-newspapers directly
afterwards and everything is prepared since friday or so, which means I can't
restart my comp, till I put out the article :) ).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein