List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [Homedirectory for the booth] Send me files!
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-05-04 14:58:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 29 April 2006 16:48, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> ~/pictures	jpegs with nice pictures, all PD
> ~/office		well, odt/ods/odp-files
> ~/video		videos (the konq-3D-things)

Sven Krohlas (roKymoter) told me that you'd also like to have some music.
Therefore we suggest to use the music from amaroK Live [1].

All tracks are Vorbis and from every common genre (electronica, classical,
rock, pop...), most tracks are CC-by-nc-sa, some (4 I think) are at least
share alike. A full list is available at [2] and [3]

Just tell me where to upload it to :-)

[1] http://amaroklive.com
[2] http://amaroklive.com/index.php?page_id=106&language=en
[3] http://amaroklive.com/index.php?page_id=107&language=en