List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5 is very alive! Possible Dot-Story?
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-04-06 10:59:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

Update on my article. I talked to some people on IRC and took Aarons
suggestions. The result can be found again here

	http://www.spreadkde.org/node/62

I moved many lines around, added some new apps and started the structure with
three separate dot-stories (three consecutive Mondays, starting in 1.5
weeks). I also added meta-information at the beginning with some of my
thoughts.

Comments are welcome, of course.

Carsten