List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5 is very alive! Possible Dot-Story?
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-04-05 19:37:58

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 20:32, Birger Kollstrand wrote:> Wednesday 05 April 2006 \
14:37, skrev Martijn Klingens:> > On Wednesday 05 April 2006 15:32, Sebastian Kügler \
wrote:> > > >   "Personal rant:> > > >    10 things I hate about Windows XP + which \
KDE does much better"> > >> > > Great. Make sure to warn us in time so we can push it \
out with some fuzz.> >> > Do you *WANT* to push out something with such an obvious \
flamebait title> > out with fuzz?> >> > I for one would try to stay clear of it and \
not associate it with our> > formal news outlets in any way.> I agree, please \
seriously consider changing the title. Please take out the > "hate" word.> > That you \
do hate working with Windows probably shines through anyway :-)  Actually, in general \
I don't. But I hate a few specific things about it, yes.
> Maybe  > also consider not mantioning Linux. KDE is not Linux.
Another one who seems to be able to read my harddisk from far way. (Gosh,I now \
plugged that system off the ethernet, just to be sure it is not some"worldly" ability \
of people knowing about my writing.) FWIW, I didn't evenuse the word Linux in my \
paraphrasing of the "working" title and in theenumeration of the main topics. I'll \
probably leave it rest forever now, and resort to commenting from thesidelines what \
others do. > Regards Birger Cheers,Kurt \