List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5 is very alive! Possible Dot-Story?
From:       Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand () losmail ! no>
Date:       2006-04-05 19:13:32

Wednesday 05 April 2006 19:53, skrev Aaron J. Seigo:
> if you want to see digikam succeed, then get involved with its promo. write
> one blog a week about its cool features and get that blog on planetkde.org;
> spruce up the digikam website; write an article about it and submit it to
> linuxtoday.com, lwn.net, dot.kde.org, etc. ... pimp it's cool features,
> highlight what it's best at, highlight what it does that people can't get
> (easily) elsewhere; give people step-by-step recipes for getting things
> done ... and keep at it. it takes time and consistent application of these
> principles, but it works. =)
And then there was time :-)

I think I should try to focus on the KDE Promo work where I'm already doing to
little.

I did manage to get an intervju with the new government in Norway regarding
the usage of open source in govenment office. for thoes of you that read
Scandinavian :-) http://linux1.no/node/1651
The interesting part is that they have set a goal that government data shall
be handled according to open standards within 2008.

Regarda Birger