List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5 is very alive! Possible Dot-Story?
From:       Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand () losmail ! no>
Date:       2006-04-05 18:34:08

Wednesday 05 April 2006 14:37, skrev Martijn Klingens:> On Wednesday 05 April 2006 \
15:32, Sebastian Kügler wrote:> > >   "Personal rant:> > >    10 things I hate about \
Windows XP + which KDE does much better"> >> > Great. Make sure to warn us in time so \
we can push it out with some fuzz.>> Do you *WANT* to push out something with such an \
obvious flamebait title> out with fuzz?>> I for one would try to stay clear of it and \
not associate it with our> formal news outlets in any way.I agree, please seriously \
consider changing the title. Please take out the "hate" word. That you do hate \
working with Windows probably shines through anyway :-) Maybe also consider not \
mantioning Linux. KDE is not Linux. Regards Birger \