List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Boston Linux World
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2006-03-15 16:01:56

We have a booth at Linux World Boston if we can get two people/day (Apr
3 - 6).

George has no time to be a booth babe.

Adam and Jason have said they are available, but haven't gotten back to
me yet with times.

So, I'm posting here to cast a bit wider net than events-kde-us.

Can anybody here make it?

I have to let the .org pavilion organizer know by this Friday at the
absolute latest.

Assuming we can get the bodies, do we have any collateral already built?
For example, a one-pager for potential contributors.

I did a quick scan of the promo archives and didn't see anything.
I tried to view the promo module in websvn, but the link from
developers.kde.org goes to nice charts of CPU load. (Pretty high load
avg!)

Thanks,