We have a booth at Linux World Boston if we can get two people/day (Apr 3 - 6). George has no time to be a booth babe. Adam and Jason have said they are available, but haven't gotten back to me yet with times. So, I'm posting here to cast a bit wider net than events-kde-us. Can anybody here make it? I have to let the .org pavilion organizer know by this Friday at the absolute latest. Assuming we can get the bodies, do we have any collateral already built? For example, a one-pager for potential contributors. I did a quick scan of the promo archives and didn't see anything. I tried to view the promo module in websvn, but the link from developers.kde.org goes to nice charts of CPU load. (Pretty high load avg!) Thanks, m _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.