List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Magazine title (discussion)...
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-03-08 23:53:19

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 22:17, Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> One more then :-)
>
> The K factor

"The eKs Files"

No, just kidding. I like KMag still best for now.

But what about pushing a decision off until we have the content
of the first issue 80-90% ready? And then do an announcement on
the Dot, basically saying:

  "We have this great new publication just about ready to be
   released. But we still miss a good name. We call on all KDE
   loving users and artist to take part in our 'name finding
   and logo/icon creating' competition. Yada, yada, yada..."

Cheers,
Kurt