List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [kde-linux] writing the article/Linux+ DVD
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2006-02-23 12:14:24

Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2006 11:14 schrieb Kevin Krammer:> Found this on the \
kde-linux mailinglist, might be a promo opportunity Yes, I just answered a similar \
mail by another editor/product manager from the same publishing house which reached \
the MWG.  I encourage people to write articles for magazines in general (for an \
adequate payment). It's definetely a _very_ valueable channel to advertise our \
popular desktop. The big advantage of magazines from Software-Wydawnictwo (like \
"Linux+") as well as Linux New Media (which publishes "Linux Magazin" e.g.) is that \
the articles usually appear in many different countries and different translations. \
They also tend to release past articles to the internet in their archives and thereby \
to the community. I think it's very important that we cooperate with publishers like \
these. Greetings,Torsten Rahn