List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dragon-Artwork
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2006-02-04 8:52:28

Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2006 01:10 schrieb Arne Babenhauserheide:
> Do you think, this might be interesting? Should I ask teh Artist, if she is
> willing to draw some artwork for KDE/spreadKDE?

I think what we need especially with regard to dragons is the problem that
right now the current Konqi suits perfectly to target the community. But it
doesn't go well with the enterprise topic. Maybe this person can come up with
something that is more decorative / watermark like?

Just some thought,

Torsten