List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] OpenSync Interview
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-03 12:17:47

On Friday 03 February 2006 12:26, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> I added it. Thanks!
>
> If there aren't further parts, I'll send the interview-mail out this
> evening (in about 8 hours, evening is just too ambiguous on a planet with
> several timezones :) ).

> )

It looks nice to me, but I'm not an experienced interviewer. Depending on the
style of the resulting web page you may want to have some less serious
questions to provoke some jokes like on the People of KDE interview series.
Whether such a light tone is suitable for something as serious as OpenSync is
up for debate, and it might not be so bright. I wanted to mention it
nevertheless :)

Oh, and thanks for picking up the task! Extra manpower to get the list down to
manageable proportions is much needed, especially given that there is also
the long term work that we have to do for KDE 4 and beyond. Completing the
SpreadKDE infrastructure is an example of such a task and that alone costs us
considerable time, so any help with the tasks is most appreciated.

--
Martijn