List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2006 is still open
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-01-06 11:50:21

Linuxtag is one of the most important Linux events in Germany.

Greetings,
eva

Subject: Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2006 is still open
Date: Freitag, 6. Januar 2006 12:45
From: Wolfgang Drotschmann <drotschm@linuxtag.net>
To: eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de

Dear Friend,

an eventful year 2005 has ended.  An important event for the Open Source and
Free Software world was a successful LinuxTag 2005.  One key for the success
 of this event was your commitment.  We would like to thank you for your
 contribution for this event resp. your commitment in the last years.

LinuxTag has moved!  The next event takes place in Wiesbaden, Germany, May 3
 - 6, 2006.  In order to prevent collisions with the 2006 FIFA World Cup
 which starts in June LinuxTag 2006 takes place in May, which is six weeks
 earlier than usual.
Wiesbaden, as the regional capital of Hesse, is located in the geographical
centre of Germany, and offers excellent travel connections.  What is more, as
 a part of the Rhine-Main region with its notable IT industry, it will
 attract a "fresh" and big audience.

So, maybe you want to participate again, and place a submission for the next
LinuxTag?  In this case, please read our CfP at
http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfp.html (English) or
http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/de/home/cfp.html (German) for more information.
The CfP will be open until January 15, 2006.

Eventually you are interested to participate in the organisation of LinuxTag
2006?  We are still looking for reviewers for the open CfP.  If you want to
join us, please drop me a note.

Thanks again!  Hope to see you at LinuxTag 2006.  On behalf of the LinuxTag
orga team I wish you a Happy New Year!

Regards,

Wolfgang Drotschmann
 drotschm@linuxtag.org Speaker's Office              LinuxTag 2006
  Free Conference Program LinuxTag 2006: Where .com meets .org
     http://www.linuxtag.org

Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de